The Committee on General Scholarships administers special financial aid, scholarship, and fellowship programs that support Harvard University graduate and undergraduate students.
The financial aid offices at each of Harvard's separate schools administer most of the financial aid opportunities available for Harvard students. You should start the process of searching for financial support by working with your school to understand and apply for the resources they offer.
The General Scholarships are programs that cross these school boundaries, and so are centrally managed by this department. After you have investigated the financial aid programs offered at your school, you can return here to see whether we have programs which might also support your studies.
1. Contact the financial aid office at the school you plan to attend
2. Apply for financial aid through the school you plan to attend
3. Return here for additional resources you may be eligible to receive
Harvard University Schools and Programs
- Harvard University
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard College
- Harvard Divinity School
- The Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard